Search Service Provider
- Related Topics
PHR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The link must be a text-only link that clearly includes the phrases "Sharak Healthcare Pvt Ltd. " or "Sharak Healthcare Pvt Ltd.".
- The link must "point" to a non-secure i.e any page which is not secured by SSL certification on www.sharakhealthcare.com
- If the link points to any page on the Site other than the home page, the text link must also include the title of the target landing page. For example, if the link points to the "My Tracker" area of the Site, the link should include the words "My Tracker ? Sharak Healthcare Pvt Ltd."
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Sharak Healthcare?s good name and trademarks
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false impression that an entity is associated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Sharak Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
- The link, when activated by a user, must display the Site full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linking website and linking may not trigger any interstitial or pop-up or pop-under windows
- The link may not be used in connection with or appear on a website that a reasonable person might consider offensive, obscene, defamatory or otherwise malicious
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.